CARE for the Holiday's 2017 will begin October 30th. Residents of Benton County are eligible to apply for assistance for the Toys for Tots program. Residents of Washington County can apply for the Toys for Tots program by contacting LifeSource International here. Residents outside of Benton or Washington County are eligible to apply for assistance through the CARE for Kids Program. These Programs provide Christmas gifts for children 13 and under.
- Those seeking food assistance for the holiday season regardless of location may visit our Root Cellar Pantry during normal business hours.
- Parents / Guardians may apply for children 13 and under.
- Due to the limited space at our locations, we ask that you do not bring children with you for the application process.
- Only parents or legal guardians (must have proof of legal guardianship) may apply.
- All applicants must provide copies of all required documentation.
No copies can be made at our locations.
You may choose to download and submit your application online, come to the CARE office on Mondays 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, or come on Fridays from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Please note that online applications that are incomplete will not be processed.
CARE for the Holidays Requirements and Applications
Please download the appropriate form.
Families applying for food assistance only need to fill out the Family Application
Families applying for both food and gift assistance need to fill out the Family and Child applications.