Our CARE for the Holidays 2018 program will start accepting applications on November 5th
CARE for the Holiday's 2018 will begin November 5th. Residents of Benton County are eligible to apply for assistance for the Toys for Tots program. Residents of Washington County can apply for the Toys for Tots program by contacting LifeSource International here or call (479) 521-4000. Residents outside of Benton or Washington County are eligible to apply for assistance through the CARE for Kids Program. These Programs provide Christmas gifts for children 13 and under.
- Those seeking food assistance for the holiday season regardless of location may visit our Root Cellar Pantry during normal pantry hours.
- Parents / Guardians may apply for children 13 and under.
- Due to the limited space at our locations, we ask that you do not bring children with you for the application process.
- Only parents or legal guardians (must have proof of legal guardianship) may apply.
- All applicants must provide copies of all required documentation.
No copies can be made at our location.
You may choose to download and submit your application online or come to the CARE office November 5th through December 14th 9:30 am to 11:30 am Monday through Friday.
Please note that online applications that are incomplete will not be processed.
Last day to submit applications is December 14th at 11:30 am
Applications that are incomplete will not be considered for assistance.
We double check with other Christmas assistance programs, and if you are on another list you will be denied Christmas assistance from CARE for two years.