Due to the increasing concern with the COVID-19 virus, we are changing how the pantry operates. The procedure has changed as follows:
* Beginning January 11, 2021 all persons who request Root Cellar Pantry services will need to make an appointment to participate in our drive through pantry model
* When you arrive for your appointment time, park in a parking space in the parking lot, and wait to be checked in by a pantry volunteer
* Please wear a Face Covering when you interact with our staff and volunteers
* Pantry appointments are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
* Please use the calendar below to make your pantry appointment
* You may call 11:00 am - 12:30 pm the day of pantry to make a appointment to receive a food box through the drive through pantry
* Neighbors may receive pantry services twice a calendar month
* Please remain inside your car until our volunteer brings your food out to you
* Make sure your trunk, back hatch, or truck bed is empty and you will be able to load your own food into your car
* We request you bring bags or boxes that the food may be placed in inside your vehicle as we don't provide boxes
We look forward continuing to assist our neighbors with food from the Root Cellar Pantry. We will get through this difficult time together as a community. If you have questions contact us.
|29||Nov 30||Dec 1||2||3||4||5|
|27||28||29||30||Dec 31||Jan 1||2|
This month does not have any events.