Our Mission is to empower our neighbors with resources and education leading to personal and family sustainability
Our priority at Care Community Center is ensuring safety as we are working to minimize the risk of COVID 19 exposure to our customers, volunteers and staff. CARE Community Center will continue to serve our neighbors and community during this challenging time, however we are doing this in a manner that reduces risk to everyone. Beginning on Monday the 16th of March we will be implementing the following changes across all of our programing.
• Make your Root Cellar Pantry Appointment on our Event Calendar
• If you have questions call (479) 282-2447 or by email email@example.com. Walk-ins will receive instruction at the door.
• Pantry will have appointments available Monday - Friday.
• Neighbors will remain in their vehicle to wait for the food to be brought out.
We look forward to continuing to assist our neighbors with food from the Root Cellar Pantry. We will get through this difficult time together as a community. If you have questions contact us at the above phone number or email above.
• The Tax Center at LifeSource in Fayetteville has closed until further notice.
• The Tax Center at the RMI Consulate in Springdale has closed for the season.
• The Tax Center at Manna Center in Siloam Springs will be ONLINE TAX PREPARATION DROP OFF SERVICE.
• The Tax Center located at The Center for Nonprofits at the JTL Shop will be closed until further notice.
• The Tax Center located at CARE Community Center in Rogers will be ONLINE TAX PREPARATION DROP OFF SERVICE.
• The Tax Center at Rogers Evening Appointments will be closed until further notice.
• The Tax Center at Huntsville United Methodist Church is closed until further notice.
• The Tax Center at The Eureka Springs Community Center is closed until further notice.
CARE will extend and expand our Tax Preparation Services in the coming weeks as the situation in our community allows us to resume normal operations. We will post instruction for ONLINE TAX PREPARATION DROP OFF SERVICE on our website on the Tax Center page.
All Other Services
• Workshops and Cooking Classes are cancelled until further notice.
• We appreciate all of our community volunteer groups, however we will be suspending all large group activities until further notice.
CARE will continue to monitor the directives of the Arkansas Department of Health and the Governor’s Office in regard to COVID 19. Any further updates will be posted on our website and all social media outlets utilized by CARE.
At CARE Community Center you aren’t just a number or a statistic. You are our neighbors, our friends, our community. We live here, work here and this is our home, too. We aren’t part of a larger program or working for a state program. We are part of this neighborhood. You will never be a number. You are our neighbors and YOU MATTER.
Powered by Firespring