Our Mission is to empower our neighbors with resources and education leading to personal and family sustainability
Our priority at Care Community Center is ensuring safety as we are working to minimize the risk of COVID 19 exposure to our customers, volunteers and staff. CARE Community Center will continue to serve our neighbors and community during this challenging time, however we are doing this in a manner that reduces risk to everyone. Beginning on Monday the 16th of March we will be implementing the following changes across all of our programming.
• Make your Root Cellar Pantry Appointment on our Appointment Calendar
• If you have questions call (479) 282-2447 or by email email@example.com.
• Pantry will have appointments available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
• Neighbors will remain in their vehicle to wait for the food to be brought out. Wait for the pantry volunteers to go back inside and then load your food. Make sure to empty the blue basket into a box and leave the blue basket on the table.
We look forward to continuing to assist our neighbors with food from the Root Cellar Pantry. We will get through this difficult time together as a community. If you have questions contact us at the above phone number or email above.
• The Tax Center at LifeSource in Fayetteville has closed for the season.
• The Tax Center at the RMI Consulate in Springdale has closed for the season.
• The Tax Center at Manna Center in Siloam Springs has closed for the season.
• The Tax Center located at The Center for Nonprofits at the JTL Shop has closed for the season.
• The Tax Center located at CARE Community Center in Rogers will be ONLINE TAX PREPARATION DROP OFF SERVICE and drop off at the door Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. The location will be closed for Federal holidays.
• The Tax Center at Rogers Evening Appointments have closed for the season.
• The Tax Center at Huntsville United Methodist Church has closed for the season.
• The Tax Center at The Eureka Springs Community Center has closed for the season.
CARE will extend and expand our Tax Preparation Services in the coming weeks as the situation in our community allows us to resume normal operations. We will post instruction for ONLINE TAX PREPARATION DROP OFF SERVICE on our website on the Tax Center page.
All Other Services
• Workshops and Cooking Classes will be offered online. Watch for updates to learn how to access them.
• We appreciate all of our community volunteer groups, however we will be suspending all large group activities until further notice.
CARE will continue to monitor the directives of the Arkansas Department of Health and the Governor’s Office in regard to COVID 19. Any further updates will be posted on our website and all social media outlets utilized by CARE.
At CARE Community Center you aren’t just a number or a statistic. You are our neighbors, our friends, our community. We live here, work here and this is our home, too. We aren’t part of a larger program or working for a state program. We are part of this neighborhood. You will never be a number. You are our neighbors and YOU MATTER.
Powered by Firespring