Our Mission is to empower our neighbors with resources and education leading to personal and family sustainability
Our priority at CARE Community Center is ensuring safety as we are working to minimize the risk of COVID 19 exposure to our customers, volunteers and staff. CARE Community Center will continue to serve our neighbors and community during this challenging time, however we are doing this in a manner that reduces risk to everyone. Beginning on Monday the 16th of March we will be implementing the following changes across all of our programming.
* Beginning August 1, 2020 all persons who request Root Cellar Pantry services will need to certify / re-certify in order to make an appointment.
* You may receive Root Cellar Pantry Service twice a month once you have been certified.
* You can fill out the CARE Intake Form and upload certification documents on the Root Cellar Pantry page
* Once you have certified / re-certified you will need to contact our Root Cellar staff at (479) 282-2447 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
* Pantry will have appointments available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
* Neighbors will come for his or her appointment day and time to receive a CARE food box.
* Neighbors will call the office to notify staff of his or her arrival, but remain outside to wait in his or her car for the CARE food box to be brought out to the
table. One the volunteers go back inside, you may load your food into your car. Make sure to unload the blue basket and leave the blue basket on the table.
* Neighbors will need do the following to be able to receive Root Cellar Pantry service:
- Be certified in our database
- Filled out the CARE Intake Sheet
We look forward to continuing to assist our neighbors with food from the Root Cellar Pantry. We will get through this difficult time together as a community. If you have questions contact us at the above phone number or email above.
* The Tax Center at LifeSource in Fayetteville has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at the RMI Consulate in Springdale has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at Manna Center in Siloam Springs has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center located at The Center for Nonprofits at the JTL Shop has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center located at CARE Community Center in Rogers will be drop off at the door. July 14th and 15th
this location will be open 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Starting the week of July 20th this site will be open
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. This location will be closed for Federal holidays.
* The Tax Center at Rogers Evening Appointments has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at Huntsville United Methodist Church has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at The Eureka Springs Community Center has closed for the season.
All Other Services
* Workshops and Cooking Classes will be offered online. Watch for updates to learn how to access them.
* We appreciate all of our community volunteer groups, however we will be suspending all large group
activities until further notice.
* We appreciate all of our volunteers, but we are limiting the number of volunteers allowed in the building
and following our new health policy guidelines.
For information about volunteer opportunities please email us.
CARE will continue to monitor the directives of the Arkansas Department of Health and the Governor’s Office in regard to COVID 19. Any further updates will be posted on our website and all social media outlets utilized by CARE.
At CARE Community Center you aren’t just a number or a statistic. You are our neighbors, our friends, our community. We live here, work here and this is our home, too. We aren’t part of a larger program or working for a state program. We are part of this neighborhood. You will never be a number. You are our neighbors and YOU MATTER.
Powered by Firespring