Our Mission is to empower our neighbors with resources and education leading to personal and family sustainability
Our priority at CARE Community Center is ensuring safety as we are working to minimize the risk of COVID 19 exposure to our customers, volunteers and staff. CARE Community Center will continue to serve our neighbors and community during this challenging time, however we are doing this in a manner that reduces risk to everyone.
Due to the increasing concern with the COVID-19 virus, we are changing how the pantry operates. The procedure has changed as follows:
* Please wear a mask when you visit our office
* Beginning November 16, 2020 all persons who request Root Cellar Pantry services will need to answer screening questions to participate in our new drive through pantry model
* Pantry will have reservations available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
* Neighbors may receive pantry services twice a calendar month.
* You may call 11:00 am - 12:30 pm the day of pantry to make a reservation to receive a food box through the drive through pantry
* Neighbors will come for their reservation time and tell the pantry staff or volunteer their reservation number to receive a CARE food box.
* This service is first come first served.
We look forward continuing to assist our neighbors with food from the Root Cellar Pantry. We will get through this difficult time together as a community. If you have questions contact us.
* The Tax Center at LifeSource in Fayetteville has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at the RMI Consulate in Springdale has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at Manna Center in Siloam Springs has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center located at The Center for Nonprofits at the JTL Shop has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center located at CARE Community Center in Rogers has closed for the season
* The Tax Center at Rogers Evening Appointments has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at Huntsville United Methodist Church has closed for the season.
* The Tax Center at The Eureka Springs Community Center has closed for the season.
All Other Services
* Workshops and Cooking Classes will be offered online. Watch for updates to learn how to access them.
* We appreciate all of our community volunteer groups, however we will be suspending all large group
activities until further notice.
* We appreciate all of our volunteers, but we are limiting the number of volunteers allowed in the building
and following our new health policy guidelines.
For information about volunteer opportunities please email us.
CARE will continue to monitor the directives of the Arkansas Department of Health and the Governor’s Office in regard to COVID 19. Any further updates will be posted on our website and all social media outlets utilized by CARE.
At CARE Community Center you aren’t just a number or a statistic. You are our neighbors, our friends, our community. We live here, work here and this is our home, too. We aren’t part of a larger program or working for a state program. We are part of this neighborhood. You will never be a number. You are our neighbors and YOU MATTER.
Powered by Firespring