Our Mission is to empower our neighbors with resources and education leading to personal and family sustainability
Our priority at CARE Community Center is ensuring safety as we are working to minimize the risk of COVID 19 exposure to our customers, volunteers and staff. CARE Community Center will continue to serve our neighbors and community during this challenging time, however we are doing this in a manner that reduces risk to everyone.
We are changing how the pantry operates. The procedure has changed as follows:
* Beginning June 7, 2021 all persons who request Root Cellar Pantry services will need to make an appointment to participate in our updated pantry model
* All households will need to certify in our system by providing verification documentation (see required documentation)
* When you arrive for your appointment time, park in a parking space in the parking lot, and wait to be checked in by a pantry volunteer
* Please wear a Face Covering when you interact with our staff and volunteers
* Pantry appointments are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
* Please use the calendar below to make your pantry appointment
* You may call 11:00 am - 12:30 pm the day of pantry to make a appointment to receive a food box through the drive through pantry
* Neighbors may receive pantry services twice a calendar month
* Please remain inside your car until our volunteer brings your food out to you
* Make sure your trunk, back hatch, or truck bed is empty and you will be able to load your own food into your car
* We request you bring bags or boxes that the food may be placed in inside your vehicle
We look forward continuing to assist our neighbors with food from the Root Cellar Pantry. If you have questions contact us. (479) 246-0104 or email
All Other Services
* Workshops and Cooking Classes will be offered online. Watch for updates to learn how to access them.
* We are opening up volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups
* We appreciate all of our volunteers, if you wish to volunteer with us, please be willing to follow CDC guidelines and CARE health and safety
For information about volunteer opportunities please email us.
CARE will continue to monitor the directives of the CDC, Arkansas Department of Health, and the Governor’s Office in regard to COVID 19. Any further updates will be posted on our website and all social media outlets utilized by CARE.
The IRS upgraded the Child Tax Credit Update Portal to enable families to update their bank account information so they can receive their monthly Child Tax Credit payment.
If you owed money last year on your taxes, you can go to your HR department and get the amount taken out adjusted.
This is a video discussing the Advanced Child Tax Credit.
At CARE Community Center you aren’t just a number or a statistic. You are our neighbors, our friends, our community. We live here, work here and this is our home, too. We aren’t part of a larger program or working for a state program. We are part of this neighborhood. You will never be a number. You are our neighbors and YOU MATTER.
Powered by Firespring